Job Title: Application Developer
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking an Application Developer. The Application Developer key role is to strategically design, implement, and support business operations through the development of internal application solutions. This role includes gathering requirements, designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and end user support of existing and new applications or modules.
Programming, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Process
- Proven expertise in developing fully functional enterprise wide applications either on the web or desktop
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Exceptional math, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Familiarity with the following technologies:
- Net Framework 3.5 using C#
- SharePoint 2010 proficiency
- Customization with Visual Studio / SharePoint Designer
- Workflows / InfoPath
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to SQL
- MVVM Design pattern
- Multi-tier application design
- Inversion of Control (IOC) design pattern
- Silverlight Development
- Telerik Controls
- ASP.Net development, HTML5, JQuery
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Degree in the field of computer science, information systems or computer engineering