Job Title: Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Creating, tracking and updating the project plan.
- Identify potential conflicting project priorities (tasks, resources, and schedule) and proactively resolve them.
- Provide project support in scheduling/facilitating meetings, creating agenda, recording meeting notes and following up on action items.
- Facilitate and coordinate planning activities across multiple teams.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Act as keeper of project issue log and change control items.
- Create weekly project management reports.
- Identify and organize cross team activities.
- Gather requirements from various business units and translate them to technical specs.
- Collaborate with business sponsors to leverage technology to drive value and efficiency
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, prioritize deliverables, and recommend alternative solutions.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Attitude: Pragmatic, results-driven individual who can exercise good judgment balancing the need for thorough documentation with the need for rapid development.
- Experience: Provided project coordination service to a team of 15+ members (IT projects).
- Ability to gather requirements from the various business units & translate them into documentation of technical specs.
- Project FULL LIFE cycle experience, SDLC Skills to run and use Agile and Scrum as their development methodology.
- Ability to multi-tasks and support multiple team members at the same time.
- Experience in using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Experience preferred: SharePoint, MS SQL Server, SAP, EDI, TFS
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate on both a technical and business level at the appropriate time depending on the audience.
- MS project proficiency, meeting coordination and scheduling.
- Issue log tracking.
- Resource planning and effort evaluation.
Skills Required :
- Preferred experience in the following areas: Forecasting / Supply chain, Mass / club / online retail, Accounting processes & reporting, Product development / marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Data quality
- SSRS report + SQL script proficiency.
- Experience defining requirements for demand planning software in the consumer electronics space, including but not limited to, replenishment, forecasting, ODM supply chain, retailer supply chain, etc.
- Experience defining requirements for business intelligence solutions, including but not limited to, OLAP cubes, SSRS reports, BI presentation tools such as Tableau, PowerPivot, etc.
- Multi-platform development experience enabling effective engagement with developers who possess a wide range of skill sets.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Language Skills: English; bi-lingual a plus