Provide courteous and professional assistance to customers with questions and issues regarding VIZIO products and services. This position deals with some highly technical areas and advanced troubleshooting while responding to customer inquiries. In addition, the role will deal with some inbound and outbound one-on-one sales with consumers through Tech Support, Sales and Customer Service Call Center via telephone, email, etc.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- This position will do standard troubleshooting in addition to advanced troubleshooting with customer operational and installation errors along with providing viable solutions that will maximize product performance.
- Accurately identify product defects and implement appropriate repair or replacement procedures as defined by company policy.
- Effectively handle direct sales conversations and follow through with customers on potential purchases.
- Understand and meet metrics provided by management to ensure service levels to customers are met, i.e. average speed to answer, average handle time, calls handled, call quality, etc.
- Inform customers of models, services, and accessories offered by VIZIO.
- Thoroughly and accurately capture customer information, issues, and sales orders within company tools. Provide customer with status information.
- Participate in meetings for new product training, defect trends, and policy updates with team members and management. Assist in developing training or policy changes to address technical support problem areas.
- Provide input to help continuously improve technical and customer support processes and service levels.
- Other assignments to be assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Supervisory Responsibility: None
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Team Player
- Able to sell directly to customers
- Detail oriented
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Good listener
- Experience with advanced electronic & computer troubleshooting a plus.
- Able to exercise discretion and use sound judgment
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be efficient with all office equipment; copy machine, fax, telephone etc.
- Minimum Education required: High School Diploma; College degree a plus
- Minimum Experience required: Minimum 1 – 2 years customer service and/or technical support, Typing speed of 45WPM. Candidates with bilingual skills are a plus.